NORTH BATTLEFORD - The Associated Canadian Travellers are among a number of service organizations who have stepped forward to make a donations to several worthy causes during this holiday season.
The donations from the local service club include the following:
• $5,000 to Twin Rivers Curling Club;
• $1,000 donation to North Battleford Junior Golf;
• $2,000 to BGC Battlefords;
• $2,000 to the Battlefords District Food and Resource Centre, $2,000 to the Empty Stocking Fund; and
• $5,000 to the North Battleford Sports Hall of Fame and Museum.
ACT is also planning other donation announcements in the coming weeks.