THE BATTLEFORDS - Battlefords RCMP responded to 464 calls for service from Wednesday, Nov. 24 through Tuesday, Nov. 30.
• Six missing persons reported.
- UPDATE: Tejah Starchief has been located. Background: Tejah Starchief, 14, reported missing over the past weekend. Last seen on the early evening of Nov. 27 on Carlton Trail in North Battleford. She ran from the area with a second youth who has since been located. Tejah has brown eyes, brown medium length hair and was wearing tan pants, a black sweater and had a black backpack with her. She is originally from the Mosquito First Nation and appears to be evading attempts to be located.
- UPDATE: Kojak Adams has been located after several tips from the public. Thank you for your assistance.Background: Kojak Adams, 15, reported missing from the Sweetgrass First Nation on the afternoon of Nov. 29. Have been sightings and social media activity that place him in the city of North Battleford. He is about 5’3”, thin, with brown eyes and short brown hair. He has a noticeable scare around his mouth below his nose. He was wearing red gym pants and a black hoodie and black hat.
• 12 assault investigations.
- Police were called to the 800 block of 110th Street in North Battleford shortly after 2 p.m. on Nov. 27. Caller reported being approached by a woman who alleged she had been assaulted by her boyfriend. The victim was located by police and had minor injuries. She was transported to hospital for treatment. A 33-year-old male suspect was located and arrested. The investigation is ongoing and charges are pending.
• 10 break and enter investigations.
- A 36-year-old male from Glaslyn is facing charge of break and enter after a report of a break and enter to a garage in progress shortly after 9 p.m. on Nov. 26 on the 1100 block of 105th Street in North Battleford. Accused has since been released and will make his first appearance in Provincial Court on Jan. 10, 2022.
- Break and enter to a garage on the 1500 block of 102nd Street in North Battleford. Occurred some time over the evening of Nov. 26 or early morning hours of Nov. 27. Nothing reported taken.
- Report of a suspect breaking into a home on Clark Drive in North Battleford shortly before 4 p.m. on the Nov. 24. A 46-year-old male was located and arrested without incident. He has since been released from custody and will be appearing in Provincial Court on Dec. 6 facing charges of break and enter and driving while prohibited.
- Report of a garage broken into in Cochin in the early morning hours of Nov. 25. Suspect(s) appear to have gained entry by possibly backing a truck into the garage door.
• 11 vehicle thefts.
- Red 2005 Chevrolet Impala with Saskatchewan license 589MJX reported stolen in the early morning hours of Nov. 26 from the 1500 block of 101st Street in North Battleford.
- Grey 2004 Buick Rainier CXL with Saskatchewan license 202MDA reported stolen some time between Nov. 15 and Nov. 22 from a residence on the Sweetgrass First Nation.
- Black 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with Saskatchewan license 451LWS reported stolen from the 700 block of 109th Street in North Battleford some time in the few days preceding Nov. 27.
• Eight Mental Health Act investigations.
• 14 Traffic Collisions.
• One Individual charged with Impaired Driving.
• 73 Various Traffic Charges.
Anyone with information on any incident is urged to call the Battlefords RCMP at 306-446-1720 or Saskatchewan Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).