YORKTON - Yorkton Municipal General Investigation Services (GIS) together with Yorkton RCMP Detachment and Yorkton Provincial GIS, executed a search warrant on the 200 block of Dracup Avenue in Yorkton, April 20, in relation to an ongoing investigation.
Almost 200 pieces of a substance believed to be cocaine and a quantity of cash were seized from the residence. Three adults were arrested at the residence.
Rik Lam from Edmonton, Alta, and Opeyemi Jalade, from St. Catherines, Ont. are both charged with:
· 1 count, 5(2) CDSA, Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking cocaine.
· 1 - count, 5(1) CDSA, Trafficking cocaine.
· 1 – count, 354(1)(a) C.C., Proceeds of Crime.
Karen Hiebert from Yorkton, is also charged with:
· 1 count, 5(2) CDSA, Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking cocaine
· 1 - count, 5(1) CDSA, Trafficking cocaine
Rick Lam appeared in Yorkton Provincial Court April 22.
Opeyemi Jalade appeared in Yorkton Provincial Court April 22.
Karen Hiebert will appear in Yorkton Provincial Court May 30.