Skip to content

Fire breaks out in Outlook home kitchen

Blaze isn't seen as suspicious, authorities say.
Fire broke out in an Outlook home located on Thomson Street. Photo: Derek Ruttle/The Outlook

OUTLOOK - A fire broke out in an Outlook home on the northern end of Thomson Street on Wednesday evening, January 18.

Sgt. Mark Langager of the Outlook RCMP says the blaze started in the kitchen, and while a resident tried to put out the flames, they were unsuccessful. The Outlook Rudy Fire Department was called in, who put the fire out.

Everyone in the home got out safely, reported Sgt. Langager, who also said the fire was not suspicious.

push icon
Be the first to read breaking stories. Enable push notifications on your device. Disable anytime.
No thanks