If it had been the Foot Monologues, or the Back Monologues, or even the Liver Monologues, people may not have taken notice of the posters around town.
But the word "Vagina" tends to raise awareness - which is exactly what Heather O'Neill is hoping for.
O'Neill, who recently moved back to the Battlefords from Fernie, B.C., is bringing the acclaimed Vagina Monologues to North Battleford for the first time.
It will also be O'Neill's first time directing, and being on stage.
"I'm going out on a limb here," she said, adding she's enjoyed working with the 13 women taking part in the production.
"It was easy to find people to be a part of it," she said.
O'Neill, a stay-at-home mom, is an active volunteer and decided to put on the Vagina Monologues after seeing it performed in Fernie.
"I just thought it was a really great cause and something that would be good to do here," said O'Neill.
The benefit production of the Vagina Monologues, written by Eva Ensler, is part of the V-Day movement, which aims to raise money and awareness for anti-violence organizations.
Every year, local volunteers around the world perform plays, such as the Vagina Monologues, or host screenings of anti-violence documentaries as part of the V-Day movement. Last year, there were over 5,400 V-Day events.
V-Day, a non-profit corporation, funds organizations and programs working to end violence towards women, such as opening shelters in Egypt and Iraq, sponsoring campaigns in Afghanistan and, this year, aiding women in Haiti.
As per guidelines, 10 per cent of proceeds from every V-Day event go to the V-Day organization while the remaining 90 per cent is distributed among local organizations of the volunteer's choice.
O'Neill has decided to donate the money to the Battlefords & Area Sexual Assault Centre and Battlefords Interval House.
The Vagina Monologues will be performed at the Muse Theatre in the Western Development Museum Feb. 25 and 26.