THE BATTLEFORDS — Battlefords RCMP responded to 463 calls for service from Wednesday, Nov. 16 through Tuesday Nov. 22.
Seven missing persons reported
Two investigations remain active.
22 assault investigations
• Call to the 1400 block of 103rd Street in North Battleford on Nov. 19 shortly after 1 a.m. reporting a disturbance. Two men were fighting at the location. Both were taken into custody. A 31-year-old man was found to have an outstanding warrant for being in violation of a community sentence order. A 24-year-old man was charged with failing to comply with probation.
• Update to Delmas robbery from Friday, Nov. 18: Jesse Sokwaypnace (aka Jesse Fox), 18, remains at large. He is wanted for numerous charges in connection to this incident including robbery with a firearm and aggravated assault. If he is seen, do not approach and contact your closest police department or call 911.
Eight break and enter investigations
• A storage shed at a commercial property on the 1300 block of 100th Street in North Battleford reported broken into some time on the evening of Nov. 17 to 18. A power generator was reported taken.
• A man was arrested after being located inside a residence on the 800 block of 110th Street in North Battleford shortly after 10 a.m. on Nov. 19. The home was between occupants and subject had forced his way inside. A 47-year-old man was arrested and held for court on charges of break and enter as well as for outstanding warrants for break and enter and failing to appear in court.
• Suspect(s) reported to have broken into a parked vehicle on Riverbend Crescent in Battleford on evening of Nov. 20, and used the garage door opener to enter the victim’s garage. Alcohol and cigarettes were reported taken.
• Break and enter to a garage at a residence on Battle Springs Lane in Battleford, sometime in the early morning hours of Nov. 21. A white Toyota Camry with three people inside have been linked as subjects of interest.
Eight vehicle thefts
• A black 2015 Nissan Rogue with Saskatchewan licensce 606MQW was reported stolen from off Highway 16 near Delmas sometime between Nov. 18 and 21.
• Two vehicles were reported stolen from a residence on the Red Pheasant First Nation sometime in the week prior to Nov. 21: A red 2006 Dodge Ram with Saskatchewan licence 809LUX and a black 2020 Ford F150 with Saskatchewan licence 109LZY.
21 mental health investigations
Eight traffic collisions
Two individuals charged with impaired driving
58 various traffic charges
81 disturbance calls
Eight other reported thefts
Eight mischief investigations
Anyone with information on any incident is urged to call the Battlefords RCMP at 306-446-1720 or Saskatchewan Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).