UNITY — Unity RCMP are asking for the public's assistance in locating Randy Wesley Keeton, 34, of the Scott district. Keeton is wanted for a robbery that occurred in the town of Wilkie on March 20.
Keeton is described as being approximately six feet tall and 200 pounds with blue eyes and short reddish hair. Keeton is known to frequent Wilkie, Macklin, North Battleford, Unity and the Wainwright areas.
At the time of this offence, Keeton was serving a community-based 12-month conditional sentence order entered into in Saskatoon Provincial Court on Dec. 8, 2022, for:
- Mischief under $5,000;
- Careless storage of a firearm and ammunition;
- Failing to keep the peace on an undertaking;
- Failing to attend court on an undertaking;
- Possession of property obtained by crime;
- Flight from police;
- Possession of a weapon (bear spray);
- Failing to attend court;
- Failing to report to a probation officer;
- Failing to abide by a curfew on a release order;
- Failing to present himself at the door of residence;
- Failing to abide by a release order to stay at his residence.
Keeton is also wanted for breach of this conditional sentence order.
Anyone with knowledge of Randy Wesley Keeton's whereabouts is asked to contact the Unity RCMP at 306-228-6300 or call 310-RCMP or call the police of jurisdiction where he is believed to be. The Unity RCMP cautions the public not to approach Keeton and to contact the police if he is encountered.